Join us for a night of night of board games, music, rides up the river in the canoe, and much more. This is a night for all BC Students to come, hang out and have fun. Bring a few bucks for a drink from F&B. We’ll have board games all over the place, cornhole and much more! There are a few things that you MUST know before you come though.
- DATE: Saturday, June 17th, 2017
- TIME: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- LOCATION: Floyd & Blackies Coffeehouse
- ADDRESS: 137 8th Ave, Cramerton, NC (Click For Map)
- COST: The Event is FREE (All drinks/food from F&B must be purchased)
WHAT TO BRING:
GAMES – Do you have a board game that rocks!?!? Bring it! Kick it at one of F&B’s tables inside or an outside table as well. We may even bring extra tables for the fun of it!
INSTRUMENTS – Do you play? Bring it! Seriously. Let’s put together the coolest jam session EVER! Questions about it? Let me know.
FRIENDS – Want to bring a friend who doesn’t like church… to church… not in a church? Bring them this week. Bring any and all of your friends to come hang out!
MONEY – This isn’t required and coming to this event does NOT cost anything. However, you WILL want something from F&B so just come prepared. (CLICK HERE for their menu)
First… let us say that parents are invited to STAY! Come enjoy a night in Cramerton. Get to know other parents or connect with those you do life with already. BUT if you are just dropping off your student, here are some things you must know:
- CHECK-IN – Upon arriving on Saturday evening, students are to check in at our official Check-In station (Just outside of F&B)
- RIDE HOME – Students may only leave with you. They are not permitted to leave with any other student or family without written consent from you.
- RELEASE FORMS – We will be taking rides in a canoe up the South Fork River. Adults will be in the canoes at all times. STILL, students MUST have a release form on file in order to go. If you are not sure you’ve submitted a release form to us… CLICK HERE to download one!
- CASHOLA – Food and Drinks from F&B will cost $$$… Nothing else we do on that Saturday night will (games, canoe, etc.) Please make sure students have a bit of cash to buy at least a Coke from our friends… however, a milkshake from F&B is the bomb!