Are you a teenager? …the parent of a teenager?
COOL! We want to meet you! (or see you again)
We want to hang out with you, answer questions you may have, and share a bit about who we are.
Join us Wednesday night, August 22, at 6:00pm for the Student Ministry Open House and Family Cookout! We’ll eat together, our student band will lead in worship, and then we’ll discuss the AWESOME year in student ministry that is about to get started. Together we’ll learn about…
- This year’s discipleship emphasis
- Upcoming activities and events for students to participate in (including an ALL-NIGHTER!)
- Student LifeGroups
- Camp and Missions Opportunities for 2018/2019
- 180 Weekend Dates
- PLUS a special charge for students/parents going into this school year!
We DEFINITELY want to walk with you and your family on this journey. Join us at the Open House to learn how to get plugged in and to let us know how we can best serve you!
See you there!
- Date – August 22, 2018
- Day – Wednesday
- Time – 6:00p-8:00p
- Meal – Burgers, Chips, Drink for just $2!
- Bring – Yourself, Family, Friends.