** REGISTRATION CLOSED **
Hours of tubing down the world famous SNOWFLEX hill!
FBS Football Showdown…
Exploring the campus of Liberty University
ONLY $15!! Here are the details…
- WHEN: Saturday, September 22
- TIME DEPART: 7:00am
- TIME RETURN: After Midnight (Game ends around 9pm)
- WHO: ALL High School Students (Grades 9-12) and Leaders
- WHERE: Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- COST: ONLY $15 for travel, ticket, and tubing (See below for payment details)
- FOOD: Breakfast at Student Center, Bring money for lunch, Dinner, snacks (see below of details)
- OTHER COSTS: None required. Souvenirs will be plenty along with awesome LU Merch.
- REGISTRATION: CLOSED
SCHEDULE AND DETAILS
- 6:00am – Student Center will open for students to be dropped off. We will have a pancake breakfast available. If you choose to grab food on the way to the Student Center… GREAT. We will NOT be stopping for breakfast.
- 7:00am – The van will depart for Lynchburg, VA @ 7am
- 10:30am – Arrival at Liberty University Snowflex Center for some AWESOME tubing. Students MAY choose to ski or snowboard for a small fee ($10+/-)
- 1:00pm – LUNCH – We will be eating lunch beside Liberty University. You will have a choice of Moe’s, Panera, Jersey Mikes, Sheetz MTO, Chick-Fil-a <- BRING MONEY FOR THIS!
- 2:30pm – We will be checking out some of the awesome sites at LU (Flames Photo Challenge) and making our way toward Williams Stadium.
- 4:00pm – Pre-Game Activities, Dinner, and GET TO STADIUM!
- 6:00pm – Liberty Flames vs North Texas (ESPN3)
- +/-9:00pm – Board van and head back to Gastonia
- +/- 12:30am – Arrive at the Bethlehem Student Center
The total cost is $15. You can bring the money in to the student center OR pay online. IF you pay online, here is what you need to know when paying through our secure online payment center.
Payment Type: Youth Ministry Activities
Notes/Memo: Student Name/LU Trip
PAY ONLINE TODAY!: CLICK HERE
NOTE: This cost does NOT include food. Students are responsible for their own meals!