Between school, sports, friends, and a bit of Fortnite, it can be hard to find ways for moms and sons to connect. WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED. Check out this awesome event. On Friday, May 17th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, we are hosting an AWESOME adventure race where moms and sons will compete together in up to 10 challenges starting and ending at our South Campus Student Center. There will be prizes for the top 3 teams and several giveaways as well!
The challenges? Ah… nothing super tough but DEFINITELY created for you guys to have fun.
The cost? Just $5 per family!!
Here is the schedule for our night!!
- 5:30-6:00pm – Arrive at Student Center
- 6:00 – Meeting of the Moms (Seriously, we need to meet with all of you first)
- 6:15pm – Dismiss to go RACE!!!
- 6:15pm – 7:45pm – Complete 10 Challenges around Gastonia
- 7:45pm – Return to the student center by this time
- 7:50pm – 8:00pm – Prizes and Giveaways!
We WILL have snacks available for the hungry competitors
We NEED you to register though ASAP!